And now we've reached the end of volume 02 of Yumihari. I'll wait a few days or something and check over the volume to see if everything's fine and dandy to pump out that volume compile, but I'll be working on other things next. Notably, more Armitage The Third and I'll have to make a start on the next volume of Getter Darkness. The latter I'm not too keen on starting since it's rather text heavy at times and my interest has waned. Anyhow, I also have Enchant Land (another Tomizawa work) to work on in future and Gekiman which is a pleasure to work on since all I need to do is typeset and do a little editing on the images. And on that, I do plan to pump out more chapters of it soon seeing how there's like 6 volume of it and it's all translated. Also, on top of all this, there's Jubei volume 03 which should be arriving sooner or later which I'm eager to start on. At any rate, do enjoy the chapter. Bai bai!

thanks ! and can't wait to getter darkness !
ReplyDelete