Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) - Chapter 21 - Part 02 v2 [English] [Manga]
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
Man, this art is really depressing compared to the previous style. Gets a tikes from me. Anyhow, jokes aside, at least it's continuing. Enjoy the chapter. The next one will be new content. See ya!
It's Mirei, but they never gave the correct reading for her name at the beginning so when they did, it was different from the one I was using at the time. I've mentioned this in my blog posts literally ages ago, but I never bothered to go back over what I've done and correct it.
Only the previous 2 since they were the start of a new volume. As for raws, the manga releases have been erratic, but I always have them done when they come out.
Come to think of it, is it Misuzu or Mirei?
ReplyDeleteIt's Mirei, but they never gave the correct reading for her name at the beginning so when they did, it was different from the one I was using at the time. I've mentioned this in my blog posts literally ages ago, but I never bothered to go back over what I've done and correct it.
DeleteAre all the chapters getting redone and Did raws ever get beyond 39?
ReplyDeleteOnly the previous 2 since they were the start of a new volume. As for raws, the manga releases have been erratic, but I always have them done when they come out.
Delete