Thursday, 21 February 2019

Gekiman! - Devilman Chapter - Volumes 01-02 v1.01 [English] [Manga]

There was a few things I forgot to fix up before and something I was reminded of, too. Anyhow, I've fixed the mentions of Demon Lord Dante in volume 01 to Demon Lord Dante instead of it being three different TLs like Mao and Akuma (how did that happen. lol). Other than that, I fixed the Tobishima Ryou thing in volume 02 since the TL mistranslated the name (probably because there was no given reading). As for why I didn't fix that before, partly laziness, me just wanting to get it done ASAP and also forgetting. That said, it's all fixed now, but if there's anything you think needs fixing, then do let me know. Otherwise, do enjoy. See ya!

Torrent

Note
Had this done weeks ago, but kinda forgot to upload it. My bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment