Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Gekiman! - Devilman Chapter - Volume 04 [English] [Manga]

The only thing different is that I added in the missing chapter headings which I forgot to add in for chapter 30 (I think it was that one). That said, I'll be stalling Gekiman for a bit so I can work on other things. Them being Yumihari, Getter Darkness, Blanc Project (a two volume early 2000s manga I bought months ago that I'll be starting soon), Kirakira Precure, and the Yuuki Yuuna manga because why not. Off the top of my head, I think that's everything I've planned to do at the moment.

Anyhow, you're probably wondering about Devilman Saga seeing how it has been some time since I last worked on it. However, I'm unsure if I want to start back on it in the next month or two because I don't want to be handling too many projects at once and because I really don't feel like it at the moment. Even so, only like two or three people have bugged me about it in the 9 months since I released the last chapter. Yikes because that's rather long and I didn't think it had been that long. Well, maybe I should get back on it considering that, but we'll see. All said and done, fire away if you've got any questions. See ya!

1 comment:

  1. hi, can you please reupload volume 4,3,2 and 1? thank u very much

    ReplyDelete