Yup, you guessed it. More Gekiman. There's only three more chapters to go until I'm done with the volume. Then, I'll get back on finishing Yumihari and such. As for anything new I'll be working on, well, there's a manga or two I bought like 6 months. There's just been a bunch of stuff I've had to clear before I could start on them.
Anyhow, if you're wondering about Devilman Saga, well, that's still off the table. And as for Kyochuu Rettou, the next chapter comes out in about 2 weeks as they stalled it about a month instead of a week for some reason. Hopefully they're not having problems like before, but we'll have to wait and see. That said, enjoy this Gekiman chapter. See ya next time!
Anyhow, if you're wondering about Devilman Saga, well, that's still off the table. And as for Kyochuu Rettou, the next chapter comes out in about 2 weeks as they stalled it about a month instead of a week for some reason. Hopefully they're not having problems like before, but we'll have to wait and see. That said, enjoy this Gekiman chapter. See ya next time!


thanks !!! nagai :D
ReplyDeleteplease don't forget back the two last volume of getter robot !
thanks for all your work anyway!