And we've finally reached the end of Gekiman. It was a good read overall, but it is a shame very few people were interested in it. Though, people aren't exactly interested in Nagai at all much nowadays so that is expected. Anyhow, when talking about God, Satan says "parents", but if you're a bit confused, God in Devilman's expanded universe has not been a single being, but a collection of Gods just with the "title of God", or a collection of light matter or something like in Demon Lord Dante IIRC. That said, I was under the impression that Wakabayashy was the one who commissioned the translation, but it was actually somebody called Blaahber (as I was let known on Twitter). My bad. Anyhow, sorry for the delay. I've just been busy with work and stuff. Do enjoy. See ya!

wakabayashy, here
ReplyDeleteno it's not that, I've already commisioned the translation and want to release it in french but Blaahber commisoned me to release it in english
here the story
Right. Get ya now.
DeleteWell, at least I was really interested and it was an amazing reading. Thank you (and wakabayashy too)!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, final version when?
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for all your hard work to complete this wonderful series and sharing, I'm really looking forward to read!!
ReplyDelete