Was going to work on the next Kyochuu Rettou chapter, but I couldn't be bothered. It's just an extra chapter for the end of a volume, but I'll get it done soon. That said, they're still using gender neutral words so I hope they say he or she soon as I don't want to go back over the entire volume if/when they do. Anyhow, it's not much of a bother. Do enjoy. See ya!
Kyochuu Rettou, Go Nagai, Terra Formars, Higurashi, Evangelion, and much much more.
Tuesday, 21 January 2020
Blanc Project - Chapter 03 [English] [Manga]
Was going to work on the next Kyochuu Rettou chapter, but I couldn't be bothered. It's just an extra chapter for the end of a volume, but I'll get it done soon. That said, they're still using gender neutral words so I hope they say he or she soon as I don't want to go back over the entire volume if/when they do. Anyhow, it's not much of a bother. Do enjoy. See ya!
Labels:
Blanc Project,
English Translation,
Kosugi Mayu,
Manga,
Video Games
Location:
Belfast, UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment