Monday, 30 March 2020

Dai Kyochuu Rettou - Chapter 10 (Part 02) [English] [Manga]

God they look so bad and cringy. Hopefully they die and we get some gruesome deaths. However, considering the change in everything since this new artist came on board, that's probably not going to happen. *sigh* Anyhow, yes, I couldn't help myself with a gif from a really shitty movie at the end. Have the DVD but I couldn't be bothered finding it so I just downloaded the 2005 TV rip which was still around on the net for some reason. It's Alien Apocalypse (2005) by the way. That said, do enjoy the chapter. See ya!

5 comments:

  1. I miss the sexualized bloody deaths... and the great style the old artist had.. he was not scared to show gore and sex... and had SO MUCH MORE DETAILS... It gets more and more boring now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, it has gotten more tame in terms of everything since the artist changed.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The author put it on hold to work on Saeism 2 and he hasn't looked back since.

      Delete
  3. After this, do you still have any plans to work on the rest of "Devilman Saga"?

    ReplyDelete