Hello, I was wondering if you could reupload the higurashi hou sprites? This seems to be the only place that had them that's still updated. Thanks for all your work on other series like Devilman and Evangelion.
I'm dirt-broke so I can't say my thanks to you in a more meaningful way yet, but thank you for all your hard work tirelessly scanlating, subtitling and translation patching.
Hello, I was wondering if you could reupload the higurashi hou sprites? This seems to be the only place that had them that's still updated. Thanks for all your work on other series like Devilman and Evangelion.
ReplyDeleteThank you very muuuch!
ReplyDeletenice to see the blog back xpearse
ReplyDeleteNot sure what's going on your end, but I hope that you continue the Devilman Saga scanlations. I was always looking forward for the next one you post!
ReplyDeleteI'm dirt-broke so I can't say my thanks to you in a more meaningful way yet, but thank you for all your hard work tirelessly scanlating, subtitling and translation patching.
ReplyDeleteI hope the new year's been kind to you so far!