![]() |
| These action shots are always really good |
That was pretty good. Jubei is too cool. Anyhow, I've yet to buy the third volume, but this will give me some time to let Jubei sink in, and to work on other things such as Yumihari, Armitage The Third, and Getter Darkness. Also, I'll be helping out wakabayashy with a thing or two seeing how he has paid somebody for an English TL of Devilman's Gekiman. Six volumes of it in fact.
![]() |
| NYAAAAAA!!! |
At any rate, I want to finish off the current Yumihari volume and make a start on Armitage before that. However, I'll be compiling Jubei #2 later on tomorrow as it's kinda late now. And it's kinda sad they never made an anime of this or something. Sigh. Same goes for all the other Tomizawa works. Well, if the anime industry ever runs of of ideas, I can always point them in the right direction. Lol. Enjoy the chapter. See ya!


No comments:
Post a Comment