Yup, it's time for more Jubei. And if you're wondering what this volume is about, Jubei returns to the merchant city of the world to auction off an item only to face off against an old adversary. Simple as that, but it looks good. I think. Well, the ending's a bummer, but you'll see eventually. Also, the CPM TL was downright absurd at times with entire lines re-written and translated wrong. An example would be where they had Dejima as being "an island that controls the world's economy" when what it actually said was that it "controlled the world behind the scenes". Both of which are two different things entirely. There was also "very seldom do we seen an s-class item" and Grill calling Jubei a fool at the very end when he said "it's over".
And when Jubei makes his entrance, a man says "Have you heard of his latest adventures?" even though he says "Then, he's selling today's other item?" I mean, that's just embarrassing and it reminded me of that awful DBZ manga TL where Yamcha randomly asks about the Dragon Ball radar or something. Just no. Anyway, my complaints aside, there is a bunch other things I could complain about like various minor things here and there I had to change, but I would go on forever. Last thing, there was a few cameos like Sailor Moon and the Pringles logo among other things this chapter... for some reason. Enjoy the chapter. See ya!
And when Jubei makes his entrance, a man says "Have you heard of his latest adventures?" even though he says "Then, he's selling today's other item?" I mean, that's just embarrassing and it reminded me of that awful DBZ manga TL where Yamcha randomly asks about the Dragon Ball radar or something. Just no. Anyway, my complaints aside, there is a bunch other things I could complain about like various minor things here and there I had to change, but I would go on forever. Last thing, there was a few cameos like Sailor Moon and the Pringles logo among other things this chapter... for some reason. Enjoy the chapter. See ya!


No comments:
Post a Comment