Thursday, 6 June 2019

Apocrypha Getter Robo Darkness Chapter 22 [English] [Manga]

IMAGINE. Anyway, I really enjoy Darkness, but it's a shame that it hasn't really clicked with most people. I mean, it appears to have been well-received in Japan going by online reviews which gave it 4/5 and 5/5 and some even saying that they cried during the last volume. Sigh. Well, it can't be helped. Enjoy the chapter. See ya!

4 comments:

  1. hey, wakabayashy here

    you almost finish the volume 3 ! please translate volume 4 (i've Scanned the book, I can give it to you !) and if you can, translate the prequel !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. I know I'm slow at making progress, but I'll get there eventually. Also, I already have volume 4 since you sent it to me before.

      Lastly, I always forget to check up on the comments on my blog, so do be sure to message me on discord or somewhere else if it's urgent.

      Delete
    2. np for slow progress, you're doing a great job !!!!! please just don't forget to do the volume 0 :D

      yeah I'm on your discord so np ^^

      thanks again!

      Delete
  2. I'm just glad someone's translating it.

    ReplyDelete