Wednesday, 31 July 2019

DokiDoki Precure Chapter 01 [Manga] [English]

I recently got somebody asking if I needed a hand with typesetting or anything, so I threw them a bone in terms of the DokiDoki manga. However, I didn't give 100% clear instructions when it came to typesetting so among other thing, the main font ended up in caps and it all looked pretty bad which meant I had to fix nearly all of the typesetting. Anyhow, I had no idea somebody did the first six Doki chapters. I mean, I searched like two years ago IIRC and came up with nothing, so I presume they came from /u/ or something of the sort. That said, I do feel kinda dumb doing the first chapter with my new chum, but at least we can skip ahead and do chapters 07-12 which is volume 02 IIRC.

That being because the only scans from my knowledge are old magazine raws. Anyhow, while I will be checking the chapters over beforehand, I do hope I won't have to dabble too much in the typesetting side so I can work on other things. However, while it does seem like I'm complaining a lot, I do appreciate talon184 offering a hand very much. All said and done, do enjoy. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment