The volume came out about a month or so ago, but I only noticed raws for it a few days ago. They came out not long after the volume did, but I remember searching at the time and coming up with nothing. Either I was blind or the results were hidden. Probably a bit of both. Anyhow, there wasn't much "uncensored" in this volume aside from like nipples on 9 pages or so. That said, do enjoy. See ya!
Kyochuu Rettou, Go Nagai, Terra Formars, Higurashi, Evangelion, and much much more.
Friday, 26 July 2019
Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects) Volume 06 [English] [Manga]
The volume came out about a month or so ago, but I only noticed raws for it a few days ago. They came out not long after the volume did, but I remember searching at the time and coming up with nothing. Either I was blind or the results were hidden. Probably a bit of both. Anyhow, there wasn't much "uncensored" in this volume aside from like nipples on 9 pages or so. That said, do enjoy. See ya!
Labels:
Bugs,
English Translation,
Giant Bug Archipelago,
Horror,
Insects,
Kyochuu Rettou,
Manga,
Smut,
The Island of Giant Insects
Location:
Belfast, UK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment