Since the developers themselves never bothered to actually include a Kaworu ending, I decided to add one in myself. It's an edited version of another scene with dialogue also taken from other parts of the game, so I hope the end result is good enough for fans. Enjoy. Or you can just alternately just watch the Youtube video of it that I uploaded. Either or, just make sure that you already have the English translation applied before you dump the files into the games directory since this is a patch. See ya!
P.S. - Yes, I did pick the dialogue like that on purpose, FYI. laughingelfman.jpg

Does anyone know how to patch this? xdelta doesn't seem to work...
ReplyDeleteI know this was like 7 years ago, but for anyone reading this in the future you just drag and drop the contents of the zip into the games directory after you already apply the english patch :)
Delete