Meh. In any case, my main objective is to attempt to catch us up to the raws before the series starts up again in mid march. So, hopefully at that time, Mangastream will pick the series back up or possibly another scanlation group because I honestly don't want to get stuck doing this for the rest of my fucking life. Anyway, see ya! Terra Cuckers signing off!
PDF Read Online
Update - 10th May 2016
I fixed up a few things in the chapter such as typesetting as well as cleaned it. Much better now. Links have been updated.

Thank you! I really appreciate that you tranlate this manga.
ReplyDeleteDo you know where I can read the raws?
ReplyDeleteI dont care about the way you do it, I just love that you do it. Keep up the good work lazy bastard!
ReplyDeleteI have no problems at all with the lazy way. Your translations are fantastic. Amazing work
ReplyDeleteI have no problems at all with the lazy way. Your translations are fantastic. Amazing work
ReplyDelete