![]() |
| What a terrible cover |
Furthermore, the frames seem to have been moved up a little cutting off a small portion of the bottom seen in the DVD version. Worthy to note, but it's not much of a problem. And lastly, the colors are brighter/cleaner making it look much better save for some parts here and there when it is a tad bit too bright. Anyhow, yeah, it is more or less a smudge/DVNR filter but it does actually look better. However, I recommend to watch it from a TV or tablet and not a PC monitor like a pleb because you'll be too close to the screen, you'll notice the filter too much and you'll hurt your back. I approve. Anyway, I'll dump the screenshot comparisons below. They're all from the first episode, FYI. Enjoy. BD is the left and the right is the DVD. See ya!





















No comments:
Post a Comment