Terra ForMars - A New Chapter - #34 (Chapter 207) English
Really makes me wish there was more pages of little text with more action. Sigh. Would make my job a hell a lot easier. Anyway, I'll be sure to catch us up to the raws before the series starts back later this year, but do enjoy the chapter. See ya!
Question: Can entering your blog without ad-block take the place of donating in supporting you and your works?? ( i love all of them, TF, Bug island, ect..) I hope im helping a little like that.. :)
Well, I don't display ads to begin with as I don't want people to see stuff like that when they come here. Besides, I don't get THAT much views to warrant a profit off ads. Then again, I'm not that kind of guy.
welp.. at least you are not like those guys.. and that's enough to make me cheer for you forever :) .. If there's another way for me to help you with, I'll be glade to :D.. Do you happen to play CS:GO?? I only have cheap skins, and i hope you'd accept 1 or 2 of them :)..
epic chapter,and a lot of text,but finally action starts!
ReplyDeleteQuestion: Can entering your blog without ad-block take the place of donating in supporting you and your works?? ( i love all of them, TF, Bug island, ect..) I hope im helping a little like that.. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't display ads to begin with as I don't want people to see stuff like that when they come here. Besides, I don't get THAT much views to warrant a profit off ads. Then again, I'm not that kind of guy.
ReplyDeletewelp.. at least you are not like those guys.. and that's enough to make me cheer for you forever :) .. If there's another way for me to help you with, I'll be glade to :D..
DeleteDo you happen to play CS:GO?? I only have cheap skins, and i hope you'd accept 1 or 2 of them :)..