Anyhow, Rain Hard. Soooo, right before I was going to start work on the second chapter of Rain Hard about two weeks ago, I received an email from a scanlation group by the name of Blast Comic Scans stating that they were working on translating Rain Hard when they realized that I released mine. Long story short, they want to work together on it. And I really don't mind seeing how they'll be redrawing and transcribing while I'll be translating and typesetting. That's why I translated chapter 4 of Kyochuu Rettou in the meantime. Though, I'm unsure when I'll have chapter two of Rain Hard out. They're near done transcribing and I have no clue about the redraw. Meh. All said and done, I hope you enjoy this chapter of Kyochuu Rettou. See ya!
Note
Updated links with the part 1 thing on the title page. Forgot about that. My bad.
Update 19th July 2016
Updated to volume. Links updated. Have fun.
Update 19th July 2016
Updated to volume. Links updated. Have fun.

Someone is going to get raped.
ReplyDeleteThanks bro, appreciate the update about rain hard and it's good to see ya got some help on it.
ReplyDelete