Monday, 11 September 2017

Omorai-kun Chapter 14 [English] [Manga] Volume 2 Start & General Update

I was going to do the next Izumo chapter, but I really couldn't be bothered so I might as well get started on Omorai volume 2. And man does time fly because it has literally been about 7 months since volume 1. Granted, I have done a bunch other shit during that time, but it seems that I have neglected our lovable beggars for far too long.
Anyway, as I said before, I won't be doing much Nagai in future or taking upon new works of his because I have been concentrating too much on it in the recent year or two, because I want to break free and start on different manga, and because I have a huge-ass backlog of manga to scanlate that I have bought and I might as well list them all for curiosity's sake:
  • JUST!! - A Yaoi Manga (don't ask. got it for cheap) (Now Complete)
  • Mazinger Z Anthology (one off)
  • Thunderbolt Fantasy - Otome Genyuuki (maybe)
  • Higurashi Hinamizawa Bus-stop Manga (Complete)
  • Gun x Sword (Complete)
  • Betterman (Complete)
  • Suishou to Biroudo
  • Himegimi no Icon
  • Sprinter wa Nemurenai
  • Suzu-chan no Neko
  • Izumo (Now Complete)
  • Shojo Fujubun (Didn't realise it got officially released, so go buy it. It's great)
  • Various Go Nagai artbooks/databooks (half of which I've done now)
  • Shit-ton of various anime misc data/interview/artbooks (I'll get around to them sooner or later)
See what I mean? In other words, before I even consider more Nagai/Dynamic Pro outside of Omorai & Getter Robo Darkness, I need to get a good bit of my backlog done. To add on that, from what I have listed, is anyone interested in any particular work? If you are, then let me know and I'll bump it up the list of things to do. Other than that, enjoy the Omorai chapter. See ya!

6 comments:

  1. From the list, the ones who I am more interested are Mazinger Z Anthology, Betterman, Gun X Sword, Izumo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and all the mangas have sent to you, where are they ? you don't put them in this list, so you've pick up me my mangas for free ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. and to finish, you never said that you'll do them when you want, you've told me that you make them quickly otherwise, I NEVER sent them to you, fool, stop taking you for a god, trash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks xPearse, I'm interested in most of those releases in your backlog, I'll be waiting for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am, too, @hyper rion, because Nagai is mostly the same while all these other works offer plenty of variety. Can't wait 'till I get through them all myself.

    ReplyDelete