Awesome dude, great to see someone still working on Higurashi translations! I think I remember you from the AnimeSuki forums some years back.
Thought about giving Higurashi Jan a go at some point? As far as I know, WTDND was the only one who worked on that but only got out the prologue and first chapter before dropping it.
I used that place quite regularly until me and a few others got banned due to heated discussion about the author. Funny enough, me and those involved were the people who posted the most.
At any rate, I've no interest in doing anything else Higurashi like those random video games. Sorry.
Awesome dude, great to see someone still working on Higurashi translations! I think I remember you from the AnimeSuki forums some years back.
ReplyDeleteThought about giving Higurashi Jan a go at some point? As far as I know, WTDND was the only one who worked on that but only got out the prologue and first chapter before dropping it.
I used that place quite regularly until me and a few others got banned due to heated discussion about the author. Funny enough, me and those involved were the people who posted the most.
DeleteAt any rate, I've no interest in doing anything else Higurashi like those random video games. Sorry.